Discos Calientes 2012- event map
Where: Chico, CA
Game type: Club
I am excited to announce Discos Calientes 2012 in amazing Chico, CA. We have nailed down the dates and they are August 25th/26th.
We are planning on having divisions for Open, Womens, and Mixed again this year. We would really like it if we have enough womens teams for that division so PLEASE get the word out to any and all womens teams.
The bid cost will still be $400 and will cover:
1) The beautiful Chico, CA fields we use every year.
2) Trainer(s) at the fields (we are planning on them having tape too).
3) 2 Full days of Ultimate (6 games guaranteed right now, but more likely will be 7 or 8 played). This will be clarified closer to the tournament.
4) As always an amazing party (most likely for 21+ again).
We are changing a couple of things this year:
1) We are no longer going to allow people to play BOTH open/womens and mixed divisions.
a) What this means is that, teams no longer will have to wait until after noon to start their games or have all their games done by noon. This will also allow for longer rounds (instead of just over an hour). We feel that this will make our tournament even better than it already is.
2) We are looking into/planning on making our tournament USAU Sanctioned. When I know more information about the sanctioning and what that entails I will let everyone know.
July 16th – Bid Deadline (you must get your email bids in by this date), around this time I will be contacting each team with whether we have accepted their bid and where to send the money and the like.
August 3rd – Money Deadline/Initial No Drop Date (your money must be RECEIVED by this date, if you drop after this date you only get 50% of your bid back).
August 11th – No Drop Date (NO MONEY BACK if you drop after this date).
In your bid email please include:
1) Contact information: including name and contact email.
2) Team Name
3) Division you are playing in
Send your bids to: discoscalientes at yahoo dot com
Mail (will not be published) (required)
FACEBOOK | Site Design | Login